The Aviator Cub represents our most advanced single channel combo amplifier. After careful sourcing and testing, we packed in three historical treasures: a ’60 Tweed, a ’62 Blonde, and a ’65 Blackface. Unleashing them is as easy as plugging into the era you want to play in. Built for speed, the Aviator Cub is as powerful as it is lightweight and economical.
Combining forces with world class speaker manufacturer Eminence, we developed a super sonic 12 inch speaker that delivers all of the charm of classic low powered speakers, but with 50 watt power handling; a speaker that’s first in its class. Whether you’re after the mid-range power of a Tweed, the throaty yet bell-like Blonde, or the scooped mid-range and silky highs of a Blackface, the Aviator Cub delivers it all without ever breaking a sweat.
– INPUT ¼” Mono, 2 meg impedance, 1.5-5Vpk (depending on EQ)
– FX LOOP ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 1K out, 47K inp (with FX Send lifted)
– SIG OUT (LINE) ¼” TRS, balanced line, 40 ohms each leg, 2V full scale
– HEADPHONE ¼” TRS, 40 ohms each channel, 0-3V peak (depending on SIG VOL)
– SPEAKER OUT 0-50W (depending on SPKR VOL setting)
– AC POWER 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 100W maximum
– Custom Quilter Special Design 12, by Eminence
COMBO DIMENSIONS – NET
– H x W x D Height: 16.5” (41.9 cm) Width: 16.5” (41.9cm) Depth: 10.8” (27.3cm)
– WEIGHT 21.55 lbs (9.8kg)
– H x W x D Height: 19.5” (49.5cm) Width: 20.0” (50.8cm) Depth: 14” (35.6cm)
– 21.5 lbs (9.75kg)
– PROTECTIVE COVER Ballistic Nylon with pouch on rear